Food Buzz

Foodbuzz

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Please vote for me (and Murphy!) so I can win a KitchenAid mixer!

Friends,

The economy sucks, I am trying to start a business (and don't have tons to spend on kitchen gadgets) and this chef does not own a KitchenAid stand mixer (insert sad music sound byte here).   If you don't already know, the KitchenAid mixer is sort of the Ferrari of kitchen mixers.  It is a must have for anyone who considers them a home cook, let alone a professional chef.  Here is a picture of one from KitchenAid.com:

Isn't it purty?  And shiny?  And beautiful?  Well, I think so, too.  So, I want one and there is a very simple way for me to get one for FREE!  Remember the dessert tasting/cookbook signing I went to last week with the Bite Me sisters?  Well, in addition to their awesome book and recipes, they are running a very cool contest which I have entered but I need your votes to win!

If you could just go to this website and vote for me (my entry is the photo of my dog Murphy with the "Bite Me" sign on his back...be sure to "like" the picture to make your vote count), and if I get the most votes, I will win!  I am currently losing to a very cute baby biting the Bite Me book, so I really need your help to reach the winner's circle!  Also, while you are on their site, be sure to check out the Bite Me Cookbook and their recipes.  They totally rock!

What's in it for you?  Well, you will have the joy of knowing that you have helped me to enhance my skills as a chef by giving me the top of the line equipment that I need! Isn't that enough?

Thanks for your help everyone!!  And speaking of "thanks,"  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Chow for Now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment